Protect My Bills
Protect My Car
Protect My Loan
Protect My Rent
www.firstcallpaymentprotection.co.uk offers a range of Protection products including: mortgage, income, bill, car, loan and rent. The products we provide are designed to offer some financial security should you be unable to work due to accident, sickness or unemployment. Please click an icon to find out more:
Please read all our Important Documents before buying a product.
* Great Lakes Insurance SE, the insurer, is a fully owned subsidary of Munich RE group. It employs the same rating as Munich RE and is rated A+(superior) by A.M.Best
Money when you need it most!
Many people purchase various other types of insurance cover without giving it a second thought – from household and motor insurance to travel and health cover. However, many do not insure the thing that sustains their ability to live – their income. At a time of high unemployment and limited government support for the unemployed and those unable to work due to sicknes. Income Protection Insurance is not compulsory but is something almost essential all working individuals should consider to provide secure income should the unexpected happen.
All forms of Income Protection Insurance are designed to help protect and fulfil a person’s ability to maintain their everyday financial obligations providing financial security in the event they are unable to work due to accident and sickness (AS) or accident, sickness and unemployment (ASU) or unemployment (U). All products have a benefit duration of 12 months with optional excess periods (the length and time you have to wait before you can make a claim) of: 0 day excess (back to day one); 30 day excess; 60 day excess or 90 day excess.
We offer these products because we believe in there value as you never know when or if you are going to need them! Hopefully you never need the protection we offer, but like all insurance products you have to consider how you would cope if you didn’t have any insurance to secure an income at all?
Ask Yourself this…
Why risk adding to a very difficult situation, take out some cover today to ensure you have money to.
- Pay the mortgage?
- Prevent the house being repossessed?
- Continue repaying your loan?
- Don’t be evicted and pay the rent?
- Manage your credit cards?
- Continue to make repayments, to ensure your car is not repossesed?
- Really – ask yourself… How long could you survive without a secure income?
- The average household in the UK can only last 29 days before severe financial stress starts to impact on their lifestyle. Source; TheMoneyCharity.org.uk