www.firstcallpaymentprotection.co.uk was launched to provide access to a range of products to help overcome the uncertainty that being unable to work can cause and enable you to meet your financial obligations. Our online Payment Protection Insurance quotes are quick, free and easy to use, with the product solutions we offer available to anyone, providing they comply with the policy terms and conditions.
The team at First Call Payment Protection Ltd have over 30 years dedicated experience offering insurance protection products. Our aim is to provide financial protection and peace of mind that “the bills” can be paid when circumstances beyond your control could otherwise affect or even threaten your normal way of life. The best products we can find are passed on to our clients at the lowest price we can achieve.
Please note whilst we will not recommend a product to you, we are happy to explain the cover in detail so you are sure the cover you choose will meet your needs. Also during our on-line process we will ask you some questions that will be used to narrow down the selection of products that we will provide details on.
We are all likely to suffer or fall victim to accident, sickness or unemployment (ASU) at some point in our life. Many people do not know the type of financial protection we offer is available, some people are happy to take the risk of not having any financial protection at all! Just ask yourself the following questions, it might help you decide if any of our products would help you in a financial crisis..
Ask Yourself this…
- How are we going to pay the mortgage?
- How long before the house is repossessed?
- What happens if we stop repaying the loan?
- How long before the power goes off if we don’t pay the bill?
- When will we be evicted if we can’t pay the rent?
- How would we manage without the credit cards?
- We have not made the repayments, how long will it be before the car is taken back?
- How long can i survive without income?
About Our Protection Insurance
This Policy has been arranged by First Call Insurance Services (a trading name of First Call Payment Protection Ltd) with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AJ.
Claims are notified to First Call Insurance Services and administered by Davies Group LTD.
First Call Payment Protection Ltd and Davies Group LTD are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference No. 310101. you can check Our details on the Financial Services Register https://register.fca.org.uk/.
Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdiensteistungsaufsicht and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of their regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority are available on request.
Benefits: Applicable To All Payment Protection Products
- Tax free payments (prevailing tax laws apply)
- Free to switch to us from an existing provider
- No break in unemployment cover when you switch to us (Our Terms & Conditions may differ from your existing policy. Please ensure our cover is suitable to meet your needs)
- All payments are made to you, not your lender
- Free, no obligation quote service
- Easy application process
- Straight forward claims procedure
- Over 30 years product experience
- Insurance professionals
- Best value product we can offer
- UK Based Insurer
- UK Based Administration
- UK Based Claims Handling service
- Monthly premiums so you can stop cover at any time